Barbara Plucnar Jensen
Born in Aarhus, Denmark. Barbara Plucnar Jensen joined the Board of Directors in 2018. Chairman of the Audit Committee.
Current position and current employer
Tryg A/S, CFO.
Master of Science, Economics, (University of Copenhagen) focus on financial and monetary subjects, as well as macroeconomics
Chronological career description
2019 to today, CFO, Tryg A/S
2016 to March 2019, CFO, ISS UK & Ireland - ISS UK
2010 to 2016, Senior Vice President, Head of Group Treasury & Risk Management in ISS
2009 to 2010, Vice President, Group Treasury, ISS A/S
1996 to 2008, Various positions with Danske Bank (Danske Markets)
Outline of other executive functions
ISS UK Limited, CFO 2016-03/19
ISS Global A/S Director Executive 12/09 to 10/16
ISS Global A/S Board of Directors 04/16 to 11/16
ISS World Services A/S Board of Directors 04/2015 to 11/2016
ISS Facility Services GMBA Holdings Board of Directors 10/2015 to 10/2016
ISS Finans A/S Board of Directors 12/2009 to 07/15
ISS Venture A/S Board of Directors 12/09 to 09/15
ISS Capital A/S Board of Directors 09/10 to 07/15
ISS Holding France A/S Board of Directors 12/09 to 11/16
ISS Global Management A/S Board of Directors 05/16 to 11/16
ISS Lending A/S Board of Directors 05/16 to 11/16
ISS Lending A/S Chief Executive 06/12 to 11/16
Corporate Treasury incl.
- Extensive experience within Debt Capital Markets, including various refinancing projects (syndicated credit facilities, HY bonds, EMTNs, securitisation of trade receivables) both in EUR and US, new issues as well as tap issues, new facilities, Amend and Extends, etc.
- Financial Risk Management, incl. FX and interest rate risk management, hedging/use of derivatives, market valuation, counterpart risk, etc.
- Working Capital management and optimisation
- Cash Management incl. cash flow forecasting and supporting tools
- Forecasting, reporting and budgeting, incl. use of modelling
- General corporate banking
- Investor Relations
- Commercial risk management incl. Risk Assessment, claims management, re-insurance etc.
- Corporate Finance and ECM activities, incl. IPO, acquisitions and divestments